The same stainless steel drum and basket as our Maxant 31006 unit but with a motor! This motorized extractor is capable of extracting 6 medium or shallow frames radially or 3 deep frames tangentially.
- TIG welded conical bottom that helps to efficiently drain the honey from the extractor
- 6-frame (Medium and shallow) 3-frame (deep) laser cut basket
- 20 gauge stainless steel with extra stiffening support at the top and bottom
- Direct drive motor with variable speed controller and gear reduction. Runs on 120 V AC power.
- Works with deep frames
- Unit is supplied with 1-1/4" Male NPT threaded fitting. A threaded coupling can be used to attach a plastic honey gate (both sold separately).
- Check out our extractor comparison chart to find the extractor right for you!
- If you are interested in purchasing this item as a PICK-UP at our store located in Greenwich, NY, please be sure to call first for availability
- Pick-up a pair of legs: Leg Kit
Radial vs Tangential What is the Difference?
- Frames are parallel with the center of the basket. Only the comb facing outward is extracted.
- Frames must be flipped multiple times to extract both sides and to prevent blowouts where the comb breaks due to the weight of the honey.
- Better for thicker honey as it's easier for honey to move perpendicular, than to move at a slight angle like that of the radial extractor.
- Frames face the center at a slight angle so comb on both sides can be extracted.
- Frames don’t need to be flipped.